Recognizing social problems and devising simple principles to organize, create, and manage a venture that will bring a change.
- To conduct sponsorship programs as a means to support children who are in desparate circumstances and in dire need
- To work with the local community and help end cultural practices in developing countries, primarily early marriage, that causes physical and emotional harm to young girls, women and unborn babies during birth.
- To develop health projects specifically for mothers and children, who are often the most vulnerable to disease and malnutrition.
- To protect, promote and support optimal growth and development for children under the age of five through maternal nutrition practices and proper nutrition programs.
- those with disabilities need love and recognition of their efforts to help rediscover their talents and put their creativity to perspective;
- straying family members need family strengthening & counseling programs to help raise kids in a friendly and loving environment.
Working with other Local organizations and the local community members within the society in helping identify where community needs are, where services are most needed, and means to facilitate these programs and provide services.
We conduct an art class for school aged children. In this program children show case their art skills in painting and drawing and are encouraged to tell their stories through art.
We also conduct an art class for new and upcoming artists. This class specializes in working with adults and individuals with disabilities. With skills in art or not this class is designed to help them therapeutically cope with their living conditions. Various skilled artists and volunteers work with this group of individuals.