- Allow children the opportunity to speak their mind and express their views
- Encourage children to be themselves and take charge of what they are doing.
- Recognize children efforts and direct them in the right path
- Help children build strong thinking mind set so that they can learn how to deal with difficult situations.
- Help children choose between good and bad and help them know the difference
- Help children know their self-worthy and help them build their self esteem
- Help children nurture their abilities and talents and guide them to fully utilize their abilities.
- Discipline children when they do wrong so that they understand the importance of doing the right things.
The purpose of our mission is to reach out to as many poverty stricken children as possible and identifying their needs as the initial step of determining who needs which help. The mission is to support, educate, and empower children and their families as a whole as a means of empowering the communities we serve. Through our work, we hope to serve as a turning point from victimization and self-defeat.
We envision a place where children will be used as a stepping stone to shape our future generation with the support of the families and the smaller communities. A world where women, children and men build healthy communities free from poverty, illiteracy, hunger, disease, abuse of drugs and the abuse of human rights where peace and life expectancy can be prolonged.